Not tested on animals
For all skin types
Eucalyptus essential oil can be used for various purposes such as relieving pain, antibacterial infection, etc. Eucalyptus essential oil helps relieve nasal congestion, unclog pores, eliminate acne, promote blood circulation, and help tissue regeneration. It is widely used in aromatherapy, Ayurveda, steam inhalation, skin care, massage, natural perfume, bathing, and nursing.
Eucalyptus essential oil is distilled from eucalyptus leaves.
100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
In Beauty skin care:
Eucalyptus 1 drop
Can be used when washing your face every morning. One drop in water, soak your face with a towel in water for 3-5 minutes, which increases the oxygen content of the skin, smooth the pores, eliminate acne and removes black and white heads
For Relieve of nasal congestion and headache:
Eucalyptus 5-8 drops / 2-3 drops
One drop of Eucalyptus Essential Oil can be added into a pot of steaming hot water, cover your head and basin with a towel, and inhale steam with eucalyptus aroma for 5-10 minutes.
For Air Purification
Eucalyptus 20 drops + purified water 50ml
Add eucalyptus essential oil in purified water, shake it and spray it in the air.
For muscle sore treatment:
Eucalyptus Oil 4 drops + Lavender Oil 3 drops
Drop both oils it in the warm water of the bathtub/wood barrel. While soaking in the bath, you will inhale the scent in the air to your heart's content. Muscles can be completely relaxed in warm water and relieve fatigue. After the bath, the skin leaves a faint scent of wilderness, which makes the body relaxed and comfortable. It can disinfect the skin, eliminate the negative energy on the body, and increase resistance.
How to apply
SPA: Mix 6-8 drops of essential oil with the appropriate amount of vegetable oil, milk or honey. Pour the blend in the bathtub for a bath.
Aromatherapy :Take 5-6 drops of essential oil into the humidifier or the diffuser to volatilize aromatic steam.
Footbath :Take 4-6 drops of essential oil into the water about 40℃. Enjoy a footbath
Washing Hair :Mix 1-2 drops of essential oil with shampoo. Apply the blend onto scalp and hair. Massage and wash scalp and hair.
Purification :Mix several essential oil according to need. Put 15 drops of the blend in distilled water(100ml). Fill the spray with the blend, shake well, and spray in the air.
1. Eucalyptus is a powerful essential oil, and it is recommended to use it in small doses. It cannot be used directly on the skin surface, it must be diluted with base oil before use.
2. Eucalyptus's fresh atmosphere, for the rehabilitation of the respiratory system and immune system, it is recommended that you can make good use of it in places where you are active at home.
3. The unopened eucalyptus can be stored for 3 to 5 years, and it is best to use it up within one year after starting to use, and the massage oil should be used up within 2 months.
4. Eucalyptus should not be taken internally, only external use;
5. It should be diluted before use to avoid skin irritation;
6. Avoid use for patients with hypertension, epilepsy, pregnant women, infants and young children.